Capital Network: TalkTalk
4 December 2017, 00:01
TalkTalk on Capital Network, January – February 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/digital/terms-conditions/competition (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘TalkTalk’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 1st January 2018 to Sunday 11th February 2018 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com, to the TalkTalk competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 1st January 2018 and close at 23:59pm on 11th February 2018.
- Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question to enter the prize draw.
- From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will be notified via telephone within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize available to win is £5,000.
Specific Prize Terms
- The prize will be in the form of a cheque and will be delivered within 28 working days from the date of our initial correspondence with the winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.