16 June 2017, 14:27
Kia Festival Quiz on Capital Network, June – July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Kia Festival Quiz’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 16th June 2017 to Sunday 16th July 2017 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to [http://win.capitalfm.com/kia/], play the quiz and register their details. Online entry will open at 14:30 Friday 16th June 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 16th July
4. Entrants must complete the online festival quiz for a chance to win. An Entrant does not need to get a minimum amount of questions correct to be in with a chance of winning.
5. Upon entering the competition the Entrant will be entered into a pool, from which winners will be chosen at random.
6. When entering the Competition online, an Entrant must select if they would prefer Wireless tickets or Lovebox tickets. An entrant may select both to be entered in the draw for each festival.
7. On Monday 3rd July 2017 at [15:00] 5 x winners will be chosen at random from all Entrants who have selected Lovebox as the festival they want to go to. Each winner will receive a pair of weekend tickets to Lovebox along with £1000 cash.
8. On Monday 10th July 2017 at [15:00] 5 x winners will be chosen at random from all Entrants who have selected Wireless as the festival they want to go to. Each winner will receive a pair of weekend tickets to Wireless festival, along with £1000 cash.
9. On Monday 17th July 2017 1 x winner will be selected from all entries received to win the brand new Kia Picanto car.
10. All entrants who enter the Competition will remain in the pool from Thursday 15th June until Sunday 16th July 2017 when the competition closes. Entrants can win more than one prize across the Competition
11. Winners may be announced on air
12. Finalists may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this competition you agree that the radio station and Kia may use your name, likeness, photo, voice and hometown details for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law
13. The time the Entrant enters the competition will determine which prize is available.
Eligibility for Festival Tickets:
14. Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
15. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Eligibility for Kia Picanto:
16. Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
17. Entrants must be legal residents of the UK
18. Entrants must have a full valid UK driving licence
19. 5 x pairs Lovebox Tickets plus £1000 cash per pair
5 x pairs Wireless Tickets plus £1000 cash per pair
1 x Kia Picanto Car (specifications below)
20. The prize of an All-New Kia Picanto ‘GT-Line S’ 1.25 83bhp 5-speed manual in Clear White paint is available with manual transmission only. The prize does not include insurance, vehicle registration fee or road tax fee. Prize winner must provide valid documentation including a valid insurance cover note to register the car, a current and valid driver’s licence, a current and valid photo ID such as a UK passport and proof of address. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize as described are available on the date of publication. Should a prize become unavailable, a substitute prize of equal value shall be provided. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Kia and the promoter. The prize winner will be contacted to sort out the handing over of the All-New Kia Picanto.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion