MyCapital: James Arthur, V Festival Meet & Greet
7 August 2017, 06:00
Full Terms and Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [capitalfm.com]) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘James Arthur Meet & Greet’ competition (the “Competition") which will run on 07/08/17 10:00 to 13/08/17 23:59 on MyCapital (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must listen to MyCapital on the Capital app to find the secret backstage password and enter that password into the form when prompted to do so by the presenter within the app. The form will be live from 10:00 on 07/08/17 through to 23:59 on 13/08/17 and presenters will give MyCapital listeners a chance to enter, once per show throughout the week. Entry is free, duplicate entries are not allowed.
- 4. A winner will be picked at random from all correct and eligible entries and called for their details.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- A pair of VIP Tickets to V Festival at the Chelmsford site location. Plus a meet & greet with James Arthur. The winner will be expected to be contactable via phone across the weekend to be escorted backstage with their plus one for a short period of time to meet James Arthur outside the Capital studio.
- This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
- Winners must be able to use the prize between 19th-20th August 2017.
- This prize includes VIP Tickets only and does not include travel to and from the Venue.
10. Further information please visit: http://www.vfestival.com
11. ID must be carried for VIP entry.
12. Tickets may be subject to venue restrictions. Photographic ID may be required. The winner acknowledges that in the event that the artist does not perform on the relevant date, or that the concert does not take place as specified for any reason, the promoter does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided. Travel and accommodation are not included.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.