On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
9 February 2018, 13:45
Belvita/The Global Awards Promotion on the Capital Network, February/March 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Belvita/Global Awards radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between Thursday 22nd February 2018 and 1st March 2018 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. The opening and closing times of the text message line will be given out on air. If listeners text before or after the outlined entry window, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay delivery of your text message to us.
6. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct and valid entries received and called back to answer a question. A call with the winner will be recorded and played on-air.
7. If they answer incorrectly, another caller will be randomly selected from all valid entries. This process will continue until a winner is confirmed and the prize awarded.
8. All Entrants selected to play on-air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
10. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries per day will be excluded from the Competition
12. Prizes will be announced on air during each competition round and will be either 1 standard pair of tickets to The Global Awards or 1 pair of tickets to The Global Awards plus overnight accommodation.
13. Tickets only are valid for The Global Awards at the Eventim Apollo in London on Thursday March 1st 2018.
14. Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
15. Travel is not included in any prize.
16. If your prize includes overnight accommodation, the hotel stay will be Thursday 1st March 2018 – Friday 2nd March 2018, winner must be available on these dates.
17. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double/twin room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
18. Venue reserves the right to refuse admission. For more details on their terms click here: https://www.eventimapollo.com/venueinfo/house-rules#D80QTLiL81SByfQ6.97
19. These terms are subject to English Law and by submitting and entry, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at it’s absolute discretion.