Capital Network Beanz Meanz Heinz Online
12 October 2017, 14:45
Beanz Meanz Heinz on Capital South Coast, Capital South Wales, Capital Birmingham, Capital Yorkshire, Capital Manchester, Capital Liverpool and Capital North East, October/November 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Beanz Meanz Heinz’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12.10.17 to 02.11.17 on Capital FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 14:45.00 on 12.10.17 and close at 23.59 on 02.11.17.
- Entrants must share what Beanz meanz to them, by writing a word on the visual of a Heinz can on the website and submit the competition form.
- There will be one prize and one winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries after the competition has closed.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- There will be one prize of £2,000 in the form of a cheque.
- Cheque will be made out to the named winner only.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.