BRIT Awards Tickets - Full Terms & Conditions
BRIT AWARDS ON-AIR COMPETITION ON THE CAPITAL NETWORK, FEBRUARY 2015
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to the ‘BRIT Awards’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 02/02/2015 to 25/02/2015 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is: The Capital Network
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
1) Details of the Competition
To enter the competition, an entrant must:
1.1 Listen to the Capital Network between 10:00 and 16:00. The presenter(s) will announce a category at the BRIT Awards and then play an audio clip comprising a compilation of three song segments. One of the song segments will be by an artist nominated for that category. Entrants must identify the name of the BRIT Award-nominated artist who’s song is used in the clip.
1.2 Send a text message starting with the word BRITS, followed by the artists name to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus standard network rate.
1.3 The Text Message Line will open and close as directed by the presenter(s) on-air. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
1.4 Once the text lines have closed, one entrant with a correct entry will be selected at random from all entries and called back on the mobile number from which they entered. A call will be recorded with the selected Entrant of the competition round and played out on-air.
1.5 All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
2.1 Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
2.2 You can enter each round of the Competition a maximum of three times. We strongly advise against excessive use.
3.1 The Prize is 2 tickets to the BRIT Awards 2015 on Wednesday 25th February 2015 at The O2, London and £200.
3.2 The prize does not include travel, accommodation or insurance.
3.2 The prize is non-transferrable.
3.3 Global Radio reserves the right to change the prize or any part of it at any time.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.
BRIT Awards Limited Ticket Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and the terms and conditions of the O2 Arena below (the “Venue Conditions”) apply to any and all BRIT Awards 2015 tickets (“Tickets”) to The BRIT Awards 2015 due to be held at the O2 Arena London on 25 February 2015 (the “Event”).
- Any person who purchases, holds or uses a Ticket (“Ticket Holder”) acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject to these Conditions and to the Venue Conditions.
- In the event of a breach of these Conditions or the Venue Conditions by a Ticket Holder, BAL or its agents may at their sole discretion: (a) render and declare the Ticket void; (b) refuse the Ticket Holder admission to the Event; and/or (c) remove the Ticket Holder from the Event.
- The Event is organised and Tickets are issued by BRIT Awards Limited, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA (“BAL”).
- All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have a valid Ticket.
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted to the Event. People between 16 and 17 years of age will only be admitted to the Event with an accompanying adult. For the purposes of these Conditions, an adult is a person of 18 years of age or over.
- By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights and give all necessary consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (as amended) and all other applicable legislation in respect of any film and/or recordings. BAL is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in all current and future media worldwide without any liability or payment to you, including permitting others to do the same.
- If a Ticket is declared void or if a Ticket Holder is refused admission or removed from the Event because of a breach of these Conditions or of the Venue Conditions, no money shall be refunded.
- BAL or its agents shall be entitled, but not obliged, to carry out identity and security checks (including photographic ID checks) upon presentation of the Ticket by a Ticket Holder at the Event. If the Ticket Holder is not on BAL’s list of intended attendees at the Event (as notified to BAL by the person(s) that purchased that Ticket Holder’s Ticket at the time of purchase or prior to the Event), BAL and its agents may, at their sole discretion, declare that Ticket Holder’s Ticket void and BAL and its agents may refuse that Ticket Holder admission to the Event or remove that Ticket Holder from the Event.
- Neither the Ticket Holder nor any person associated with them (other than BAL or its agents) is entitled to assign, donate, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Ticket itself or any rights arising from the Ticket to any third party. In particular, but without limitation, a Ticket Holder may not: (a) sell, resell, expose, offer or make available for sale, auction, donate or otherwise
7. Once you and your guests have collected your Tickets you will also be given a wristband and/or security pass. At this stage, you will be free to leave the O2 Arena site but will be required to present your ticket and wristband/security pass device upon your arrival at The BRIT Awards. If you are unable to present both your ticket and your wristband/security pass device, you will not be admitted to the Event. dispose of Ticket(s) in any manner or place whatsoever, including, without limitation, online via an online auction website; and/or
(b) transfer or use a Ticket for:
. (i) advertising, sales or promotional purposes;
. (ii) premium give-aways, competitions, prize draws or sweepstakes; or
- If a Ticket Holder is unable to attend the Event, BAL may, at BAL’s sole discretion, provide that Ticket Holder with a full refund of the price paid for the Ticket from the original point of sale less any reasonable administrative and processing costs.
- In the event of a conflict between the Conditions and the Venue Conditions, the Conditions shall prevail.
- No photographic/recording equipment is allowed at the Event, mobile phones are permitted, but Ticket Holders are NOT permitted to use them to record the Event.
- Please ensure mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms are switched off during the performance.
- BRIT Awards Ltd/O2 Arena reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Security searches will take place.
- Re-entry to the O2 Arena will not be permitted without a Ticket and a wristband/security device.
- Artists’ appearances are subject to change.