On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Jono and Emma 6am - 10am
28 September 2017, 14:56
Terms and Conditions for Win a Brand New Kia Picanto GT
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Solent & Capital South Coast.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (Viking) or Capital – 83958 (Viking) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 14:00pm on Thursday 5th October 2017 and close at 08:00 on Friday 17th November 2017.
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition and hold a valid UK driving licence.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. One winner will win 1 x Kia Picanto GT Line car in white. Worth £12,200.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
One winner will win the following:
The prize consists of 1 x Kia Picanto GT Line model in white worth over £12,000!
Winner will be provided a brand new car.
Car will have 7 year warranty in line with all Kia’s.
Car will include Road Tax for one year from registration date.
Car will include 1 years RAC breakdown cover as well.
No car accessories included.
Prize cannot be substituted for cash or alternative.
Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it could take up to 28 days after winning to receive the prize car.
The winner must hold a valid UK driving licence.
Prize does not include Insurance at all. The winner is
responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance for the person collecting the car must be provided prior to the car being collected.
We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
Not for resale, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.