Unforgettable French Montana feat. Swae Lee Download 'Unforgettable' on iTunes
Hampshire firefighters have been battling to save a disabled sports club in Gosport.
Crews were called to the Gosport and District Sports and Disabled Association (GADSAD) building on Elson Road at 01.28am this morning (27th November).
On arrival crews discovered a fire in the flat felt roof of the 13m x 24m single-storey building.
Around 40 firefighters used the aerial ladder platform, 16 sets of breathing apparatus, three main jets and two hose reels to contain the the fire.
Station Manager Paul Coates, the officer in charge, said: "The fire started on the roof of the L-shaped building but with some aggressive firefighting we managed to control and contain the spread of the flames.
"Much of the building has been saved and the crews deserve a lot of credit for their quick and effective actions."
Around half the building was damaged in the fire, with smoke damage throughout.
Fire investigation officers will attend the scene this morning to try to work out the cause of the blaze.
Crews from Gosport, Fareham, Cosham, Southsea, Portchester, Wickham, Hightown and Eastleigh were on the scene to tackle the incident.