Unforgettable French Montana feat. Swae Lee Download 'Unforgettable' on iTunes
Fire crews had to evacuate 46 people from offices on Nursling Industrial Estate in Southampton this morning (11th October), after a suspected gas leak.
At 07:28am fire crew were called and arrived to find people suffering from nausea and dizziness.
Officers immediately called an ambulance and evacuated a total of 46 people.
Hazmat Officer Howard Watts said: "The smell was believed to be coming from the mezzanine floor of the industrial unit.
"Following an evacuation, a specialist hazardous materials team of three entered the premises in gas protection equipment and found no hazardous substances.. The team then vented the premises and stood down at 10:25hrs.”