Boy Hurt In Electric Shock On Lanark Railway Line

9 December 2016, 06:49

Ambulance generic

A teenager is in a serious condition in hospital after suffering an electric shock on a railway line.

The incident happened near an overhead bridge close to Whitelees Road in Lanark, South Lanarkshire, at around 8pm on Thursday.

The 14-year-old was rushed to Wishaw General Hospital for treatment.

A spokesman for the Scottish Ambulance Service said: "We received an emergency call shortly after 8pm this evening to attend to a 14-year-old who had been electrocuted.

"Two ambulances attended and the patient was taken to Wishaw General Hospital with serious injuries.''

Taylor Swift

12 Of The Most Iconic Deleted Taylor Swift Instagram Posts That We Need To Remind You About

Snapchat Accounts Ariana Kim K Rita Ora

80+ Of The Biggest Celebrities You Really NEED To Add On Snapchat Today

Capital Metadata - Capital App March 2017

Want To Control The Music On Capital? Now You Can With Our New App - My Capital!