Pretty Girl (Cheat Codes x Cade Remix) Maggie Lindemann
GLOBAL’S MAKE SOME NOISE BOULEVARD RAFFLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Boulevard Raffle’ (the “Raffle") which will run from 7pm on Friday 11th November 2016 to 6.30pm on Sunday 8th January 2017 on Capital North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Raffle (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Specific Rules and the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Raffle:
3. To enter the raffle and make a donation to Global’s Make Some Noise Entrants can purchase a raffle ticket from the box office or a member of the team at Boulevard, 3-9 Churchill Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4HF. The price of raffle ticket is £3 for one strip or £5 for 2 strips. This is a charity auction and no refunds will be given.
4. Entrants must give their name, contact number, postal address & email address when buying tickets.
5. 3 winners will be chosen at random by a member of the Capital team from all the raffle entries during the show at Boulevard on Sunday 8th January 2017. The winners will be contacted via the contact details on the raffle strip.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the time of buying the raffle ticket(s).
7. The first winner drawn from the raffle will win a DFDS Mini cruise to Amsterdam for 2 people.
The second winner drawn from the raffle will win 2 tickets to see Olly Murs at the Newcastle Arena on Tuesday 7th March 2017 with an overnight stay at the Vermont Apart Hotel, plus meal for 2 (up to a value of £35) at Aveika.
The third winner to be drawn from the raffle will win an overnight stay for 2 people at Matfen Hall in Northumberland.
Full details of these prizes are set out below.
8. Global reserves the right to change the prizes at its absolute discretion and may substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Other than in these circumstances, no substitute prizes are available. No prize will be substituted for a cash alternative.
9. The prizes will be given to the winners only and are not transferable.
10. Full prize details:
Prize 1 – DFDS Mini cruise to Amsterdam - This prize is a DFDS Mini Cruise to Amsterdam from Newcastle for 2 people for 2 nights including breakfast on both the outgoing and return crossings. An upgrade to a premium commodore cabin may be available but this is strictly subject to availability when booking. No cash alternative will be provided if no upgrade is available.
Prize must be used before 30th June 2017, excludes bank holiday weekends, North Tyneside school holidays and is subject to availability. The prize must be booked within 3 months of the draw taking place.
Once travel and accommodation have been booked they cannot be amended. Whilst we will do all we can to book your trip on your preferred dates, this is not always possible and we ask that you provide 3 options as soon as possible after the raffle and at least 4 weeks’ notice to make a booking. More popular holiday periods for the destination get booked up quickly and there are no guarantees we will be able to offer your first choice.
It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa, valid passport and travel insurance.
Prize 2 – Olly Murs - This prize is for 2 people to see Olly Murs at the Newcastle Arena on Tuesday 7th March 2017 at 19:30. Standard seating.
A one night stay at Vermont Apart Hotel in a Standard Double Room on a bed and breakfast basis arriving on Tuesday 7th March 2017, departing Wednesday 8th March 2017.
The prize also includes an evening meal on Tuesday 7th March 2017 for 2 at Avieka Restaurant in Newcastle (adjacent to the Vermont) up to the value of £35. Alcohol is not included in the prize. All other meals & incidentals to be paid for by the prize winner. Travel is not included.
Prize 3 - Spa & Stay at Matfen Hall – This prize is for 2 people to stay at Matfen Hall in Northumberland on bed and breakfast basis. An Evening Meal is up to the value of £36.00 per person is included. Additional food may be subject to a supplementary charge. All other meals & alcohol to be paid for by the prize winner. Travel to and from the venue is not included.
Prize must be used within 1 year of the raffle and bookings will be subject to availability. The prize must be booked within 3 months of the raffle taking place. This prize cannot be booked for a Saturday night. Availability is likely to be limited during school holidays, public holidays and at weekends.
The prize includes a 1-hour spa treatment per person (up to the value of £50 per person) and afternoon tea which includes 1 x glass of prosecco per person.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475)