Capital Manchester: Maltese Teaser Rules
Maltese Teaser - Visit Malta
Capital FM Manchester
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Maltese Teaser' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 24th to Friday 28th October 2016 on Capital Manchester.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word 'MALTA' to 83598 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each morning an entrant will be selected at random from all texts and brought to air. They will immediately be awarded with flights for 2 to Malta.
6. They will then be played a Maltese Teaser of a Capital Artist and they need to guess who it is. If the entrant identifies the artist after a 1 second teaser clip they win £500 spending money, if they need to hear more of the teaser we’ll play it for a further 3 seconds with a correct answer bagging them £300, if they need to hear even more of the teaser we’ll play it for 5 seconds with the right answer winning them the final amount of £100.
7. Players must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Just for being selected to come on-air the entrant will win 2 x return flights to Malta from Manchester Airport. They will also receive the amount of cash they won playing Maltese Teaser, ranging from £0 to £500.
10. Departure airport used will be Manchester and flights must be booked a minimum of 3 months in advance. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Malta).
11. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 18 years.
12. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
13. Flights include all taxes and surcharges.
14. Cash will be presented as a cheque from Global Radio and posted to the winner.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.