Havana Camila Cabello feat. Young Thug Download 'Havana' on iTunes
A woman in Heywood had a lucky escape from a fire after her neighbour came to her rescue.
The 52-year-old was dragged from the burning building by a 16-year-old who lived nearby.
The woman had discovered a fire in her lounge, believed to be caused by a dumped cigarette.
She called the fire service but before they got there, the teen had got in and found her on the sofa.
Watch Manager Mark Bamford said: "He did a sterling job, there's no two ways about it. The outcome could have been very different.
"It would have been very unpleasant. The heat was concentrated on one level as it was a bungalow and there was acrid smoke."
The incident happened in Furness Avenue at around 11.30pm on Wednesday.