Capital London: Sunday Awards
Sunday Awards Competition on Capital London July 2011
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition apply to ‘Sunday Awards’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Sunday 17th July 2011 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is 95.8 Capital FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with their answer to the question posed by the presenter. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air by the presenter.
4. We will choose one entry that the Capital production team believe is the most entertaining / deserving to be chosen. They will win the prize.
5. If entrants fail to answer their phone, answers their phone but fails to be available shortly thereafter to record a call, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. If the caller is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected.
6. The Capital production team/presenters’ decision will be final.
7. Entrants must be aged over 16.
1x Prize Bundle (Harry Potter DVD boxset & Beyonce album)