Capital London: Karhoo
Karhoo on Capital London, September 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Karhoo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21/09/16 to 11/10/16 on Capital London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, answer a question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 21/09/16 and close at 23:59 on 11/10/16.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1x Winner will win all of the following:
- Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) SimFree handset
- £200 cheque
- Should this/these product(s) be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- The iPhone 7 is subject to release on 16th September 2016. A minimum 4-6-week delivery time is required.
- The prize is non transferrable or refundable.
- The cheque will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of winning the competition.
- The Karhoo promotional code offer will expire on the 11/10/16 at 23:59. Please refer to Karhoo’s Terms and Conditions, here: https://karhoo.com/en-GB/promotional
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.