Say You Won't Let Go James Arthur Download 'Say You Won't Let Go' on iTunes
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Justin Bieber tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on 14th October 2016 to 14th October 2016 on Capital East Midlands.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message containing the keyword given out on air to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Entrants are selected to play at random. An entrant will be selected to play once per hour between 6am and 10am. Entrants be telephoned and asked a question about Justin Bieber’s music. If they get answer the question correctly, they will win a pair of tickets to see Justin Bieber at the Barclaycard Arena in Birmingham.
5. Entrants must be 16 years old or older and anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. A pair of tickets to see Justin Bieber at Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham on Monday 17th October 2016. Doors open at 6.30pm. Concert begins at 8pm. Please note: transport to and from the concert is NOT included.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.