On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
3 July 2017, 06:00
See terms and conditions for Festival Friday.
‘Festival Friday’ Competition on Capital Cymu, Friday 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at capitalfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Festival Friday’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th July 2017 on Capital Cymru’s Breakfast & Drive show with Alistair & Kevin. Creamfields tickets will be the prize on the Breakfast show and Fusion Festival tickets will be the Prize on Drive.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must listen to the Breakfast & Drive show and call 01248 670 707 to enter once the lines have been opened by the presenter on air. A caller will be selected at random to play – they will then be asked a multiple choice question centred around Creamfields & Fusion artists (this will be dependent on the show). If answered correctly, the caller wins the prize.
4.. If the callers cannot continue the call for any reason, the call will be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random.
5. The Producers Decision Is final.
6. A Representative from Capital Cymru will be in contact to arrange how the caller will receive the prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. There will be 8 x Prize to be won.
10.The winner will receive either: 1 pair of tickets for the Sunday of Fusion Festival or 1 pair of 4 day camping tickets for Creamfields.
11. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
12. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.