Issues Julia Michaels
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to KLM radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th September to Friday 16th September 2016 on Capital Birmingham (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the station keyword (KLM) to the station number (83958) given out on air by the on air team (the “Text Message Line”).
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. From all correct entrants, one entrant will be selected at random and brought to air to play.
7. All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The entrant will be given 30 seconds to answer as many questions as possible. The entrant will then be awarded £500 and placed onto a leaderboard.
9. Across the week the entrant who answers the most questions correctly in the 30 seconds and put on the top of the leaderboard will be deemed the overall winner and be awarded an additional £500 and a pair of return economy flights to a KLM Destination.
10. In the event of a tie the highest scoring entrants will be brought to air and asked a ‘closest to the pin’ question to find the winner.
11. Entrants must be 18 years or older
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. Winners and their guests must hold a valid UK passport.
14. Daily £500 per entrant.
15. Top of the Leaderboard: One pair of return economy KLM flights to a KLM destination with £500.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
16. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
17. Unless otherwise stated there is no spending money included.