Miley Cyrus Teases Summertime Ball 2014 Outfit Will Be "As Little As I Can Get Away With"
Miley Cyrus Teases Her Summertime Ball 2014 Outfit Plans
The 'Adore You' star reveals her risqué wardrobe plans for the Ball.
The 'Wrecking Ball' singer reveals some interesting news about her costume for the Capital FM event.
Miley Cyrus has opened up about her plans for what to wear to the Capital Summertime Ball 2014, promising it all be "as little" as she can get away with.
The 'We Can't Stop' singer was revealed as the first confirmed act for the Capital FM event this week, and says she is hoping it's sunny so her risqué outfit doesn't leave her too cold on stage.
"I still can't decided what the hell I'm going to wear!" Miley told Capital exclusively after the announcement today (7th May). "Is it going to be hot?
"I've never been here [in England] where there's been sun at all actually," the US star explained. "Everyone has said to me I've brought the California sun with me, because it was raining three days ago.
Miley went on to tease that her current plans for what to wear at the Ball will require it not to be too cold… as well as involving some tape!
"But this outfit that I was planning on wearing, if it does go cold it's not going to work out," she added. "It was as little as I could get away with, obviously."
The Capital Summertime Ball 2014 takes place at Wembley Stadium on 21st May.
Keep it Capital Breakfast tomorrow morning from 7am to find out which other chart-topping stars will be joining Miley Cyrus on stage this summer at our BIGGEST, BALL… EVER!
Hit us up @CapitalOfficial on Twitter using #CapitalSTB and let us know who else you'd like to see taking to our Summertime Ball stage.
You may also like...
Nick Jonas - Lay Me Down (Capital Live Session)
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Friday Sold Out!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice
- Cream Ibiza 2015: Eric Prydz And Duke Dumont Among AMAZING Summer Line-Up
- "It's Going To Be Awesome! - 5SOS Tease Their 'Rock Out With Your Socks Out' Tour Plans
- Iggy Azalea Says Her Postponed 'Great Escape' Tour Will Be "Dark And 80's"
- Fuse ODG Confirms UK Tour Dates For 2015