Miley Cyrus Out Of Hospital And "Feeling Better" Ahead Of UK 'Bangerz' Tour Dates
The 'Wrecking Ball' star is said to be back resting after her recent stay under hospital care.
Miley Cyrus has reportedly left hospital after her lengthy stay under medical care, following a severe allergic reaction to medication.
Fresh reports suggest the 'Adore You' star, who has spent over a week in hospital after being forced to postpone the remainder of her US tour dates, is now feeling "much better".
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source close to the US star told E! this week, while Miley herself has yet to confirm her whereabouts after leaving the hospital.
Earlier this week Miley confirmed a series of rescheduled US tour dates for later this summer, while the European leg of the 'Bangerz' tour is still set to kick off in Amsterdam on 2nd May.
Miley Cyrus then brings the 'Bangerz' tour over to UK shores starting 6th May at London's O2 Arena.
You may also like:
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Wireless Festival 2015 Line-Up: Drake, David Guetta & Nicki Minaj Headline - Saturday Sold Out!
- New Tour Alert! Jess Glynne's Hitting The Road This Autumn With New 2015 UK Tour Dates
- Iggy Azalea On Cancelling Her 'Great Escape' Tour: "I Had A Change Of Heart"
- Years & Years Announce New 2015 UK Tour Dates - Buy Tickets
- Jason Derulo's New 2016 UK Tour Dates Announced - Get Your Tickets Here!
- Take That Kick Off Their New Live UK Arena Tour With Explosive Song Setlist
- Get Well Soon! Sam Smith Cancels This Week's Australia Tour Dates To Rest Voice