Miley Cyrus Out Of Hospital And "Feeling Better" Ahead Of UK 'Bangerz' Tour Dates
The 'Wrecking Ball' star is said to be back resting after her recent stay under hospital care.
Miley Cyrus has reportedly left hospital after her lengthy stay under medical care, following a severe allergic reaction to medication.
Fresh reports suggest the 'Adore You' star, who has spent over a week in hospital after being forced to postpone the remainder of her US tour dates, is now feeling "much better".
"She is feeling much better and Europe is still on," a source close to the US star told E! this week, while Miley herself has yet to confirm her whereabouts after leaving the hospital.
Earlier this week Miley confirmed a series of rescheduled US tour dates for later this summer, while the European leg of the 'Bangerz' tour is still set to kick off in Amsterdam on 2nd May.
Miley Cyrus then brings the 'Bangerz' tour over to UK shores starting 6th May at London's O2 Arena.
You may also like:
Cheryl Cole - 'Crazy Stupid Love'
Live At The Summertime Ball 2014
Today's Hot Searches
Can't wait to download the latest new songs from your favourite singers and bands? Find out release dates right now.
Find out what songs you can expect to hear on Capital this week.
- Rixton Are Heading Out On The Road... With A NEW UK Tour This Autumn
- 5 Seconds Of Summer, Pharrell And David Guetta For iTunes Festival 2014 Line-Up
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Add NEW ‘Rock Out With Your Socks Out 2015 Tour’ UK Dates
- Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran And Tinie Tempah To Play V Festival 2014
- Union J's New Tour Plans REVEALED! Plus The Boys Talk #AlbumTwo!
- Beyonce And Jay-Z Go 'On The Run' Again... In Their NEW Tour Trailer
- Little Mix's 'Salute' UK Tour: 14 Best Fan Memories