Little Mix: 8 Things Which Prove The Girls Were VERY Excited About The Jingle Bell Ball 2013
Their 'Wings' were made to fly, and that's exactly what Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Jade did at the UK's biggest Christmas party!
You can always rely on the Little Mix girls to put on an INCREDIBLE live show, but the thing we love about them even more is... just how genuinely excited they were about their set at the #CapitalJBB!
1. The 'Little Me' singers were full of festive spirit from the moment they arrived at London's O2 Arena.
2. AND…in a red carpet twist Perrie impresses the UK press and Capital Twitter followers with her very own music-inspired joke!
3. You could practically fuel the O2 Arena with the girls high energy vibes from their backstage interview with Max.
4. The girls were keen to give their fans an exclusive look at their outfits in these backstage pics on Twitter from Leigh-Anne & Jade…
5. And obviously Perrie and Jesy also getting in on the #CapitalJBB action! #LookingGood
6. You could feel the HUGE amount of energy on stage during the girls' set! Especially when performing recent Vodafone Big Top 40 hit 'Move'.
7. Jade loved her day at the #CapitalJBB that much that she STOLE the band's dressing room door sign! #LoveIt
8. Their excitement obviously rubbed off on their fans as the #Mixers took to Twitter across the Jingle Bell Ball weekend.
Little Mix. we 'Salute' you! Thank you for taking time out to join us at the Jingle Bell Ball 2013
You may also like...