Little Mix 2016 Have Just Added Two NEW UK Tour Dates!
2 December 2015, 18:00
The girls are in such high demand, they're making extra stops in London and Birmingham in 2016!
Due to phenomenal demand, Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh Anne will be performing two extra shows on their Get Weird 2016 tour.
The girls will be taking to the Wembley SSE Arena stage on 22nd April in London AND will perform a second show at Birmingham's Genting Arena on the evening of 3rd April after their matinee performance sold out.
'Kiss Me Quick' superstar Nathan Sykes is confirmed to be supporting Little Mix on their tour across the country.
"I’m really excited to be going on the road with Little Mix … It’s going to be a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to getting back on stage to perform tracks from my debut solo album," Nathan said of the announcement.
Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Jade will take their 'Get Weird' live show across the UK in March 2016 performing tracks from their brand new studio album, plus all their biggest Vodafone Big Top 40 hits to date of course.
And now Little Mix have revealed a new date for Birmingham's Genting Arena on Sunday 3rd April has been confirmed, with tickets for the brand new date on sale now.
Full List Of Little Mix's UK Tour Dates 2016:
- Sunday 13th March - Cardiff Arena
- Monday 14th March - Brighton Centre
- Tuesday 15th March - Bournemouth BIC
- Thursday 17th March - Newcastle Arena
- Friday 18t March - Birmingham Genting Arena
- Saturday 19th March - SSE Hydro Glasgow Arena
- Tuesday 22nd March -Liverpool Arena
- Wednesday 23rd March - Nottingham Capital FM Arena
- Thursday 24th March - Manchester Arena
- Saturday 26th March - Leeds First Direct Arena
- Sunday 27th March - London O2 Arena
- Sunday 27th March - London O2 Arena (Matinee)
- Wednesday 30th March - Dublin 3Arena
- Thursday 31st March - Belfast Odyssey Arena
- Sunday 3rd April (Matinee) - Birmingham Genting Arena
- Sunday 3rd April (Evening) - Birmingham Genting Arena
- Friday 22nd April - Wembley SSE Arena
You may also like...