Jesy, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jade joined Fiasco magazine for a cover shoot revealing details of their inspirations, rise to fame and their favourite karaoke songs.
Little Mix Announce 2013 UK And Ireland Tour
The group are set to play 20 dates around the country next year following success of their debut single 'Wings'.
Little Mix have announced details of a UK and Ireland tour, which is set to take place in 2013.
The 'Wings' singers and former The X Factor winners will play 20 dates in January and February, starting in Nottingham on 28th January.
The girls will also play venues in Edinburgh (29th January), Newcastle (30th) and Glasgow (1st February).
The tour will also see the girl group play Wolverhampton's Civic Hall on 5th February and London's Hammersmith Apollo on 13th February.
'Wings' – Little Mix's debut single proper – went to number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40 last month.
Tickets for Little Mix's first ever UK tour go on sale on 7th September.
Little Mix's 2013 UK tour dates are:
- Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall – 28th January
- Edinburgh, Playhlouse – 29th January
- Newcastle, City Hall – 30th January
- Glasgow, Cylde Auditorium – 1st February
- Sheffield, City Hall – 2nd February
- Liverpool. Echo Arena – 3rd February
- Wolverhampton, Civic Hall – 5th February
- Manchester, O2 Apollo – 6th February
- York, Barbican – 8th February
- Blackpool, Opera House – 9th February
- Plymouth, Pavilions – 11th February
- Oxford, New Theatre – 12 February
- London, Hammersmith Apollo – 13th February
- Brighton, Centre – 15th February
- Bournemouth Int. Centre – 16th February
- Bristol, Colston Hall – 18th February
- Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena – 20th February
- Ipswich, Regent – 21st February
- Dublin, Olympia Theatre – 23rd February
- Belfast, Waterfront – 24th February
Latest Little Mix
The 'Wings' singer shares a shot of the One Direction man with his new manicure on Twitter.
The 'DNA' stars say they have "always" wanted to show fans more of their life through their own television show.
We knew Little Mix were fierce, but they take it to a whole new level in their new music video for 'How Ya Doin'?' featuring Missy Elliot. Check out some of our favourite faces as they show off their new hair colours by LIVE Color XXL.
Check out the colourful promo to the former X Factor champions' latest promo right now on Capital.