Duke of Westminster Memorial - Road Closures
Chester expects delays as the city prepares for the Duke of Westminster Memorial
The following roads will be closed from 6pm on 27 November for 24 hours:
- Northgate Street from Princess Street to Eastgate Street
- St Werburgh Street, full length.
- Eastgate Street, full length
- Foregate Street from Eastgate Street to Love Street
- St John Street, full length
The following roads will be closed from 7am on 28 November for a maximum of 11 hours:
- Bridge Street from 6m north of Feathers Lane to Watergate Street
- Watergate Street, from Bridge Street to Nicholas Street
- Northgate Street from Canal Street to Princess Street
- Hunter Street from its junction with Hunters Walk to its westerly end.
The following footpaths will be closed from 6am on 28 November for a maximum of 12 hours:
- City Walls from Bell Tower Walk to steps near Frodsham Court