On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
Former I'm A Celebrity contestant Aggro Santos has been rebailed after being arrested on suspicion of rape.
The 22-year-old Brazilian-born rapper was held and questioned by police after a university gig in Chichester, West Sussex.
The alleged incident is said to have happened at the Ship Hotel in the city in the early hours of May 7, according to Sussex Police.
Santos, whose first name is Yuri, has strongly denied the allegations, his solicitor Phil Smith said at the time.
It was disclosed today that Santos and a 20-year-old man who was also arrested on suspicion of rape have been further bailed by police until September 9.
Santos's debut single Candy, featuring former Pussycat Dolls singer Kimberly Wyatt, reached number five in the UK charts last year.
But he became more popularly known by his appearance in last year's series of ITV's reality game show I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! in which he made it to the last six.