On Air Now
The Capital Late Show With Marvin Humes 10pm - 1am
17 December 2018, 09:15 | Updated: 17 December 2018, 09:17
Firefighters were called to a nightclub in Edinburgh over gas fears.
Revellers at Lulu in George Street had been evacuated by the time the crews arrived at 1.30am on Monday.
A total of five fire engines, equipped to deal with hazardous materials, were sent to the scene after reports that a gas has been released in the premises.
A spokeswoman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said that, on arrival, crews made sure the scene was safe, remaining on site until 3.07am.
No hazardous substances were found and the suspected gas is thought to have been a body spray.
No-one was injured in the incident.