12 charged following drugs raids
17 May 2019, 13:25 | Updated: 17 May 2019, 13:27
12 people have been charged following a series of warrants executed by police investigating drug dealing in Liverpool city centre.
During the course of a six-month investigation, officers identified a network of drug dealers selling Class A and B drugs to revellers in the areas of Concert Square, Slater Street Fleet Street, St Peters Square and Wood Street in Liverpool city centre.
Officers arrested arrested 12 people yesterday on suspicion of offences including conspiracy to supply cocaine. Cash and drug and paraphernalia were also seized.
The following have been charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug (cocaine), and remanded in custody to appear at Wirral Magistrates Court this morning (Friday 17 May 2019).
- Justin Sebastian, 18 years, of John Lennon Drive, Liverpool
- Vito Morgan, 18 years, of Holly Street, Manchester
- Yusuf Omar, 26 years, of Geraint Street Liverpool
- Alexander Fairclough, 19 years, of Walton Village, Liverpool
- Ryan Brown, 18 years, of Esmond Street, Anfield, Liverpool
- James Quick, 18 years, of Irwell Close, Liverpool
- Ibrahim Fox, 27 years, of Geraint Street, Toxteth
- A 16-year-old male from Crosby
- Abdulhalim Seidu, 30 years, of Croxteth Road, Toxteth
- Haitham Alasaly, 19 years, of Corinto Street, Toxteth
- Lewis Pramoh, 18 years, of Jermyn Street, Toxteth
- A 17-year-old male from Kensington