Capital Yorkshire - Win With York Dungeon - April19
The York Dungeon Competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to York Dungeon radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 19th April 2019 on Capital Yorkshire (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the Capital Yorkshire Drivetime Show on Friday 19th April 2019 and text the keyword PLAY and their answer to 83958 (the "Text Message Line"). Text message line opening and closing times will be given out on air. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Capital Drive will play out a clip of a celebrity being 'scared inside York Dungeon' and entrants must guess who the celebrity is.
6. Entrants will need to text PLAY and the name of the celebrity they think is inside York Dungeon.
7. One entrant with the correct answer will be brought to air to reveal the celebrity and will be the winner.
8. Producers decision is final and the winner will be announced on air.
9. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. One winner will receive:
10 Adult Premium Peasant Tickets (Entry plus guide book) Adults are those 16 and over
10 Child Premium Peasant Tickets (Entry plus guide book) Children are between 5 and 15
12. The York Dungeon is not suitable for under 5s and is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or under 8 years old.
13. Tickets must be used before 31st December 2019.
14. The £250 will be paid via BACS within 28 days of winning. Account Number and Sort Code to be provided to receive payment winnings.
13 Global & Merlin Entertainments PLC reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.