On Air Now
Saturday Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
Leeds City College On-air Promotion
on Capital Yorkshire,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Summer Sorted – Festival Friday’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 1st August 2018 until Friday 17th of August 2018 on Capital Yorkshire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air and their name to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Entrants will be randomly being selected to play on the breakfast show on Friday 3rd, 10th and 17th of August 2018
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Entrants will be played clips of someone talking about seeing a Capital artist, the first caller will be given a chance to guess the artist. If they answer correctly they will win the prize. If the first caller answers incorrectly they’ll randomly select another entrant who will listen to the first clip and be given an additional clip. This will continue until we have have a winner.
7. Entrants must be age 15 and over to enter, they’ll have to be accompanied by an adult when attending Leeds Festival.
8. Adult consent will be required by parent or guardian for winners under 18.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the promotion.
10. Three winners in total will receive 2 x full weekend tickets for Leeds Festival 2018 Friday 24th to Sunday 26th August.
11. The full weekend tickets include camping at Leeds Festival, it does not include any camping equipment to take too the event this will have to be organised by the winner separately.
12. The tickets will arrive with the team at Capital FM a minimum of 5 days prior to Thursday 23rd of August 2018. A member of the Capital FM Yorkshire team will be in touch to organise getting the tickets to the winners ahead of Thursday 23rd of August 2018.
13. The prize won’t be substituted for any other prize or cash equivalent.