Capital Yorkshire - Win With Leeds City College - March19
Leeds City College
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apprenticeship’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 2nd March 2019 until Saturday 23rd March 2019 (the "Duration") on Capital Yorkshire (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com/ and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Saturday 2nd March 2019 and close at 23:59 on Saturday 23rd March 2019.
5. Entrants must answer the question and register their details for the chance to win.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries and contacted by Capital FM.
7. Entrants must be age 15 or over.
8. Adult consent (someone age 18 or over) will be required for winners under the age of 18.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the promotion. Duplicate entries will be removed.
10. Entrants must be from Yorkshire postcodes- DN, BD, LS, YO, WF, HD, HX, S, HG and HU
11. One winner will receive 1 x Apple Airpods and 1 x Apple iPad Pro 11-inch display.
12. Prize delivery will be discussed with the winner when they are contacted by a member of the Capital FM Yorkshire team.
13. The prize won’t be substituted for any other prize or cash equivalent.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.