Capital Yorks: Call of Duty®: WWII
3 November 2017, 06:00 | Updated: 3 November 2017, 06:49
Full Terms & Conditions
Call of Duty®: WWII on Capital Yorkshire, Friday 3rd of November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Call of Duty‘ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 3rd Of Nov 2017 on Capital Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word COD to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. The entrant must have a Yorkshire Post Code.
4. Contestants must text the word COD when told to by the presenter. one person will then be chosen at random from all the entries and called to play on air to win.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the presenter) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Contestants will be notified on-air by the presenter if they have won.
7. Over 18''s only
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 1 copy of Call of Duty®: WWII