On Air Now
Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
12 February 2020, 16:14 | Updated: 17 February 2020, 13:26
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to the Red Dragon Centre radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Monday 17th February 2020. The "Radio Station" is Capital FM South Wales.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Josh & Kally will be around the Red Dragon Centre between 1pm and 2:30pm on Monday 17th February and randomly picking people to win one of the prizes from one of the tenants in the centre. There will be nine winners in total each winning one prize. The prizes will be given to the winners at the time of winning,
4. Winner must be 18 years or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
Must live in the CF or NP postcode.
5. One person will win one of the below prizes:
• Bella Italia - £50 gift card
• Oriental Garden - Complimentary lunch buffet for family of four (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
• Spice Route - Complimentary lunch buffet for family of four (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children)
• Five Guys - Five Guys limited edition merchandise and goodies.
• Grosvenor Casino - Bar meal for two from the restaurant (Over 18s only / challenge 25 operates at the Casino)
• Cadwaladers - Ice cream voucher for one free ice cream every week for a year
• ODEON - Four complimentary cinema tickets
• Hollywood Bowl - Complimentary family bowling ticket | additional FREE Fanta Frozen and Coke Frozen for visitors and a free games in the arcade (numbers tbc)
• Capital FM - a share of £100 Cash