London: Capital In Ibiza Terms And Conditions
17 August 2018, 06:00 | Updated: 17 December 2018, 11:26
Full terms and conditions.
The following terms & conditions will be published at capitalfm.com
‘Capital In Ibiza’ on Capital London Breakfast, August 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Capital In Ibiza’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 17th August across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. Listeners will be required to identify a song from the audio clue played on air.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word IBIZA to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the entry period. Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be stated on air by the presenter(s).
6. If listeners text outside this entry period, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and hold a valid UK passport.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
● Return flights for two people to Ibiza, Spain
● Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
● 2 nights’ accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
● Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
● £500 spending money
● Travel insurance
● Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer, must be booked 3 months in
advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays
(both UK and Spain) and during opening and closing parties.
● Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest
available international airport, which may not necessary be the closest. Non-UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
● Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
● Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite
bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes tourism Tax for the duration of the winner's stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
● Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
● All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Entrants are eligible to enter once per day, but can only win the Prize once during the Competition
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Prize is non transferrable and no alternative is available