Capital London: KLM
KLM Airlines on Capital London, November 2011
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to ‘KLM Royal Dutch Airlines’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 22nd November 2011 to Friday 25th November 2011 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Capital London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must send a text message with the word “KLM’ to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Two entrants will be selected at random each day. They will both be taken to air. A coin will be tossed off-air to decide who will go first. They will be asked a question. If they get it correct they will keep ‘control’ and be asked a following question. So long as they continue to answer questions correctly they will continue to have control and be asked another question. Should a caller hesitate, delay their answer or get a question wrong the ‘control’ passes to the other caller. When the 60 second alarm is heard, the caller who has control (i.e. the one who is answering a question) is deemed the winner.
5. All entrants will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone, answer their phone but fail to be available shortly thereafter to record a call, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. If the caller is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected
6. The winner will contacted by the Radio Station in the first instance.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. There is no age limit for accompanying persons.
8. Winners and any accompanying persons must hold a passport valid for at least six months beyond the return date for the holiday. Winners and any accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and any other documentation required for entering and staying in the destination country. The Radio Station is not liable for any costs associated with obtaining any such visas, permissions of documentation. Should the winner not be able to obtain the relevant permissions and visas to travel, the Radio Station reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
9. There are 4 prizes in total - 1 prize per day per 1 winner. Destination to be won is Amsterdam. All prizes include KLM operated return flights from London Heathrow to Amsterdam, for 4 people, plus 4 night’s accommodation in a 4 star hotel including breakfast and £500 spending money.
10. All activity is subject to availability. Winners are advised to book as far in advance as possible to increase likelihood of availability. Winners will fly from London Heathrow only, departure airports cannot be changed.
11. Flights are to Amsterdam Schiphol in Economy Class, including taxes and fees. The prizes can only be redeemed subject to specific booking class availability and in line with the general conditions of carriage and tariff conditions of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, available at www.klm.com. The tickets must be booked at least 28 days before departure. There is no cash alternative and flights are non refundable or exchangeable.
12. The prize is valid for one year and both outbound and inbound tickets must be used within 12 months from the date of winning. A prize may not be exchanged for any other prizes or services for equal or lesser value or for cash. The prize is non-transferable. No frequent flyer Miles will be credited for the prize flights. Please note the following relating to the prize tickets:
(i) Each of the two prize return tickets must be used together and each of the return tickets must include a Saturday night in the trip.
(ii) An adult must accompany any child travelling.
(iii) The prize destination cannot be changed.
(iv) The winner is responsible for any taxes and expenses not expressly included in the prize.
(v) The Winner must reside in the UK and depart from London Heathrow airport. KLM reserves the right to request written proof of residency and the age of any winner before the prize is dispatched.
(vi) Tickets are restricted, non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Any sector missed will invalidate the ticket.
(vii) Ticket dates are subject to availability in the class of travel set out on each ticket.
(viii) All tickets are subject to the Conditions of Carriage of KLM available on www.klm.com.
(ix) In the event of there being any conflict between these Terms and Conditions with those of Global Radio (Capital) concerning this competition then these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
13. NDL Group will source and providing accommodation and spending money. All NDL terms and conditions apply. Please contact NDL Group for further information.