A Playlist To Help You Ace Your First Term At University
16 September 2021, 17:59
Term time is here once again! We've collated some music recommendations to get you in the best headspace to smash through that nerve-racking first term of university.
Summer is through and September is here, meaning that school is once again in session!
Starting university throws a lot of new experiences your way, so we've put together some playlists that can give you a slice of normality as you adjust to your new campus.
Whether you want some freshers bangers, calming study songs or some tunes to get you hyped as you decorate your new dorm room, we've got you covered!
When you want to study in focus mode
Calming lullaby-like tunes to get you focused on those first daunting university assignments.
- 'Your Power' by Billie Eilish
- 'Meet Me in the Hallway' by Harry Styles
- 'Champagne Problems' by Taylor Swift
- 'Darling' by Halsey
- 'Stoned at the Nail Salon' by Lorde
When you want to socialise with your new flatmates
- 'Right Here' by Zara Larsson
- 'Love (Sweet Love) by Little Mix
- 'One Night' by Griff
- 'Take My Breath' by The Weeknd
- 'BED' by Joel Correy and RAYE
- 'Industry Baby' by Lil Nas X (Jack Harlow)
When you want to vibe whilst unpacking
- 'Better Off Without You' by Becky Hill (featuring Shit K3y)
- 'You' by Troye Sivan
- 'You Broke Me First' Tate McRae
- 'What A Waste' by GRACEY
- 'good 4 u' by Olivia Rodrigo