Tinie Tempah, Robbie Williams And Team GB Honoured At GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2012
5 September 2012, 07:47
The likes of Gary Barlow, Lana Del Rey and Bradley Wiggins were also presented with awards.
Tinie Tempah, Robbie Williams and the stars of Team GB for London 2012 were just some of the stars presented with gongs at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2012 last night (4th September) in central London.
The 'Pass Out' rapper looked dapper attending the event at the Royal Opera House in a smart black tuxedo and glasses as he picked up the Best Solo Artist award.
Last night's presentation ceremony also saw Robbie Williams named GQ's Icon of 2012, as the Take That singer prepares to release his first solo album in four years.
Take That frontman Gary Barlow also attended the Men Of The Year Awards, in one of his first public appearances since the tragic loss off his daughter Poppy last month, where he was presented with the gong for Outstanding Achievement, following his contributions to the Queen's Dimanon Jubilee Celebrations.
Team GB's Olympians were also honoured last night as they were presented with the Best Team awards, with the likes of Mo Farah, Sir Chris Hoy, Bradley Wiggins, Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith all attending to represent Great Britain's athletes.
Cyclist Victoria Pendleton wore a Stella McCartney Dress for the star-studded event, while gold medalist Bradley Wiggins opted for a mod-style grey trouser suit.
Other notable winners at last night's ceremony included Sir Tom Jones who won GQ's Legend award, Dermot O'Leary who picked up Most Stylish and Lana Del Rey who won Woman Of The Year.
Check out the full winners list for the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2012 below:
- Solo Artist - Tinie Tempah
- Icon - Robbie Williams
- Outstanding Achievement - Gary Barlow
- Team - Team GB Olympians
- Legend - Sir Tom Jones
- Woman of the Year - Lana Del Rey
- Editor's Special - James Corden
- Lifetime Achievement - Bradley Wiggins
- Most Stylish - Dermot O'Leary
- Actor - Michael Fassbender
- Politician - Boris Johnson
- International Breakthrough - Chris Hemsworth
- International Man - John Slattery
- Writer - Aaron Sorkin
- Inspiration - Sir Salman Rushdie
- Comedian - Sacha Baron Cohen
- TV Personality - Damian Lewis
- Cultural Icon - Thomas Heatherwick