Chris Brown Announces New 2012 'Carpe Diem' World Tour
26 September 2012, 09:58 | Updated: 26 September 2012, 13:38
The 'Turn Up The Music' star will head to Europe for the first leg of his outing in November.
Chris Brown has confirmed details of a new world tour called 'Carpe Diem', which will take place across Europe in November.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' star will perform 12 dates in promotion of his new album 'Fortune', starting in Oslo on 17th November.
The R&B star will also head to the likes of Berlin, Dublin and Amsterdam before concluding the jaunt at the Bercy in Paris on 7th December.
The singer recently appeared in court for a probation hearing and was issued with a warning for testing positive for marijuana, where details of travel and touring allowance were also believed to have been discussed.
He was also wished well ahead of his appearance by former girlfriend Rihanna via a twitter post.
You can check out Chris Brown's full European 'Carpe Diem' tour dates below:
- Oslo Spektrum, Oslo – 17th November
- Ericsson Globe, Stockholm – 19th November
- O2, Berlin – 22nd November
- Schleyerhalle, Stuttgart – 23rd November
- Spodek Arena, Katowice – 25th November
- Westfalenhalle, Dortmund – 27th November
- Festhalle, Frankfurt – 29th November
- St. Jakobshalle, Basel – 30th November
- O2, Dublin – 3rd December
- Sportpaleis, Antwerp – 5th December
- Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam – 6th December
- Bercy, Paris – 7th December
It is unknown who will support the singer on his new jaunt, although The Wanted told Capital earlier this summer that they had been in discussions to head out on the tour and are still keen on a collaboration with the singer.
Meanwhile, Chris caused controversy recently when he debuted a new tattoo on his neck, which many believed to be of Rihanna - something which his representatives quickly denied.