Win Your Way Into The Brits 2020
3 February 2020, 18:13
Terms & Conditions - ‘Win Your Way Into The Brits 2020’ on Capital Network, February 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Win Your Way Into The Brits 2020’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Monday 3rd February 2020 to Monday 17th February 2020 across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must text in during the competition open window announced by the presenter on air
4. Entrants will need to send the keyword WIN to 83958.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text outside this entry period, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 3 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over.
11. ID will be required for entry into the event
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
13. There will be 25 x winners of 1 x pairs of admission only tickets to The Brit Awards 2020 across the duration of the competition.
13.1. The prize does not include travel and accommodation
13.2. Entrants must provide valid contact details.
14. Entrants must be available to get to the O2 in London on Tuesday 18th February 2020 for the event.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
16. Prize is non transferable and no alternative is available
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.