Capital: Soccer Aid For Unicef
13 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 13 May 2019, 15:09
Soccer Aid on Capital Network – May – June 2019.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Soccer Aid radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th May – Sunday 9th June 2019 on Capital FM London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 13th May 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 9th June 2019.
- 5 x winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize: There will be 5x prizes in total.
Each winner will win the following:
- 1 x family ticket to Soccer Aid (includes 4x tickets)
- Access to Capital VIP area.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Each Winner shall be permitted to attend ‘the Capital players arrival experience’ within the exclusive enclosures at East Stand entrance, upon the arrival of the Soccer Aid for Unicef players.
- Each Winner is welcome to request photos and autographs and are requested not to use explicit language or rude gestures. The organisers reserve the right to remove any Winner and their Guests should they breach this condition.
- Each Winner shall arrive no later than two hours prior to kick off of the Match on Sunday 16 June 2019 at Chelsea FC’s Stamford Bridge Stadium, London and make themselves known at the East Stand reception with the Winner’s email confirmation.
- Only the named Winners shall be permitted to attend the experience and be allowed in the exclusive enclosure. Additional guests shall not be admitted.
- Any Winners with a disability must let the organiser know of any specific requirements in advance of 16 June 2019. Winners that require wheelchair access, will subject to availability, be placed next to the entrance of the exclusive enclosure.
- The Winner shall receive confirmation by email/post.
- If the Prize is rejected, not claimed by the advertised date or returned for any reason the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random.
- No travel or accommodation cost is included in the Prize.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.