Soccer Aid on Capital Network, June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Soccer Aid’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 14th June 2019 on the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text “WIN” TO <83958 > The opening and closing times of the text message line will be given out on air.
- Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
- From All Entrants, two entrants will be randomly selected to play.
- Two listeners will go head to head and must answer a series of questions the first person to answer incorrectly is out and the other person immediately win.
- The entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be over 18 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Prize: 1x winner will win the following:
4x tickets to Soccer Aid which includes:
- Access to Capital VIP area.
- Full Hospitality Package.