Online T&Cs: Save The Children's Christmas Jumper Day
19 November 2018, 00:01
Save The Children, Capital, November-December 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Save The Children’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19/11/2018 to 14/12/2018 on the Capital Network. (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online www.capitalfm.com, design their own Christmas Jumper, and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 19/11/2018 and close at 16:00 on 14/12/2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and contacted between 16:30 on 14/12/2018 and 17/12/2018 at 10:00.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over and have a valid UK passport.
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entries may be included in an online photo gallery at www.capitalfm.com and shared on Capital’s social media platforms.
1 x Winner will win their own Christmas Jumper that they designed PLUS a winter break for 2 to Stockholm, Sweden which includes:
- Return flights for two people to Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2 Nights accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel on a B&B Basis.
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- Tickets for 2 to the Sky View.
- Travel insurance
Additional Prize Information:
- 15. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked at least 2 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Sweden).
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Hotel will be classed as a minimum of 4 Star and will be based on two people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Tickets to the Sky View are subject to availability. Ride will last approximately 20 minutes. Attraction is open Monday-Friday (10:00-18:00). Saturday-Sunday (10:00-16:00). All times are subkect to change. Last flight departs 10 minutes before closing time. Adults must be over the age of 12, and children aged between 5-12.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- Trip to Sweden must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Christmas sweater designed by the winner will be based on the winner’s selection from a limited range of colours, images and slogans. Colours and sizes are subject to availability and may vary. Sweater will be created and delivered before Saturday 22nd December 2018 providing the winner has confirmed their delivery details by Monday 17th December 2018. After this time, NDL cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas. Once sweater has been dispatched, The NDL Group cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion