10 June 2019, 00:01
Oasis Online on Capital Network, June 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/london/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Oasis Online radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10thJune to Sunday 30thJune on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.capitalfm.comand register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on and close at 23.59 [on each day of the Competition].
- Entrants must answer a question and answer mechanic in order to be entered in to a draw to win.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be notified off air.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over,
- Entrants must hold a valid passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will receive the following:
Return flights for 2 people to Ibiza
Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
2 nights accommodation at a centrally located minimum 4* hotel
Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer, must be booked 3 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain) and during opening and closing parties.
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
- Transfers will be private and not share with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a minimum 4* and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but not guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-exisiting medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prize must be claime and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of NDL’s initial correspondence with them
- The NDL travel team will work with the winner to select hotels and venues that serve Coca-Cola products.
Global & NDL Group reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.