McVitie's Jaffa Cakes Nibbles
11 March 2019, 12:00
Jaffa Cakes Nibbles on Capital FM, March, 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Jaffa Cakes Nibbles’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11th March 2019 to 31st March 2019 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.capitalfm.com , locate the competition page and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 12:00 on 11.03.19 and close at 23:59 on 31.03.19.
- Entrants must listen to a piece of audio and answer the related question for their chance to win.
- From all eligible and correct entries one winner will be selected and contacted on the details provided at the point of entry.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Trip to Croatia for 2:
- Return flights for 2 people to Split, Croatia
- Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Five Island Speedboat Tour featuring the Blue Cave and Hvar. Includes:
- Local English-speaking guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Travel insurance
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays (both UK and Croatia).
- Departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates flights to Split. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- Speedboat tour is based on 2 people and subject to availability at the time of booking. Tour will last approximately 10 hours and is subject to weather conditions. Not recommending for children under 5, pregnant women or participants with back problems.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.