Capital Network: Win An iPhone X & Apple Watch
20 September 2017, 12:37 | Updated: 2 November 2017, 15:25
Full terms and conditions.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to Capital – 83958 (APPLE) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 9.30am on 20th September (the “Opening Time”) and close at 8.00am on 6th October (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of 1 iphone X and Apple Watch Series 3.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- The prize consists of 1 x 64GB iPhone X – colour TBC and not at the choice of the winner and 1 x Apple Watch Series 3 GPS – colour TBC and not at the choice of the winner.
- Whilst we will endeavour to deliver the iphone X prize within 28 days of the product on sale date of Nov 3rd 2017. Due to the nature of this product, there may be availability issues which limit this. We will keep the winner updated with estimated delivery times.
- Due to the nature of the Apple Watch product, there may be availability issues which limit when delivery will be. We will keep the winner updated with estimated delivery times for the item.
- Free delivery is included for all UK addresses. Alternatively, items can be collected from 30 Leicester Square, WC2H 7LA.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- We try to ensure the items are delivered in pristine condition, however cannot accept responsibility for damage which occurs in transit.
- This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.