On Air Now
Capital Breakfast With Roman Kemp 6am - 10am
17 December 2018, 16:15 | Updated: 17 December 2018, 16:23
Impulse on Capital Network, December 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Impulse’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th December to 31st December on Capital Network. (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 18th December and close at 23:59 on 31st December.
4. Entrants must complete the online quiz on the Capital / Impulse competition page for their chance to win.
5. A winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants. They will be contacted within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Prize is the winners choice of the following European city breaks:
Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Budapest, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Prague
8. Prize includes:
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Entrance for two people to a club of the winner’s choice
- Pocket destination guidebook
- £500 spending money
- Travel insurance
Specific Prize Terms:
9. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked at least 3 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays, during major events including sporting events, film festivals, music festivals and Christmas market seasons (both UK and chosen destination country).
10. Winner may choose one of the following destinations; Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Budapest, Amsterdam, Lisbon, Prague
11. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per two people.
12. Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
13. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with ensuite bathroom on a bed
14. and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax (where applicable) for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out. At least one guest must be over the age of 18. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
15. Club entrance is based on a right of admission reserved policy. Entrance to the venue cannot be guaranteed and is at the doorman’s discretion, entrants must be aged over 21 and over. Passport ID may be required. Club exclusions may apply.
16. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
17. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.