Goodwill Gesture - Greggs Gift Cards on Capital, January 2023 – Specific Rules
23 January 2023, 09:20 | Updated: 10 February 2023, 16:57
1. The Greggs Gift Cards giveaway (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The giveaway will run from Monday 23rd January 2023 to Friday 27th January 2023 on the Capital Network. Global is the Promoter. The ‘Promotion Partner’ mentioned in these Specific Rules is Greggs and the ‘Prize Provider’ is Greggs.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. The giveaway will start on Monday 23rd January 2023 and close on Friday 27th January 2023. The giveaway will happen between the hours of 0600-1000 throughout the above dates.
4. During the week you must have participated in the Capital Breakfast Show, and at the discretion of the Capital Breakfast Programming team, a selected number of listeners will be awarded a Greggs Gift Card called a Greggs High Roller Gift Card as signposted by the presenter/s across the week.
5. For the avoidance of doubt participation in the Capital Breakfast Show could include text in, phone in or on site with one of the Capital Breakfast show team.
6. The Greggs Gift Card is a goodwill gesture from the Breakfast show to a listener, and the decision of who receives a Greggs Gift Card is at the discretion of the Capital Breakfast Show and their decision is final.
7. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of text messages to and/or from us.
8. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Standard rate text messages to promotion shortcodes are not normally included in ‘inclusive’ packages and may be charged. If entry is made by text message, be sure to use the correct shortcode. In all cases, please check with your service provider for more details and charges. If you are not the bill payer, you must obtain the bill payer’s permission.
9. If you are this listener and we call you, your call may be recorded for our records and/or could be broadcast live or later in the show. You may also be asked to have a call with a presenter. That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; (v) you are not (or do not seem to us to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
10. We and the Promotion Partner, and Prize Provider may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location for example, your nearest city, town or county, and we may refer to your and any applicable third party’s for example a guest/travel companion association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
11. In relation to goodwill recipients, you understand that we and our Promotion Partner may: (i) interview you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) in connection with the Promotion, either by telephone or in person, and we may use such films, recordings and/or photographs for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
11. The giveaway is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
12. The giveaway is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the giveaway.
14. Listeners will receive a goodwill gesture. One Greggs Gift Card called a Greggs High Roller Gift Card with £30 on the card to spend in Greggs in the UK.
15. The Greggs High Roller Gift Cards will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that the Prize Provider receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner. For full Terms and Conditions on the High Roller Gift Cards, please go to Section 5: Greggs Gift Cards at https://www.greggs.co.uk/legals/terms-and-conditions.
16. In total there are 30x Greggs Gift Cards to giveaway across the week.
17. You acknowledge and agree that, without limitation to the provisions of Clause 12 of the General Terms and Conditions, our ability to fulfil a goodwill gesture or perform any of our obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions could be affected by an actual or threatened epidemic, pandemic, disease or quarantine and/or any corresponding governmental action, guidance and/or ruling (including but not limited to any Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office guidance) (collectively ‘Covid Measures’). If due to any Covid Measures, we are unable to fulfil a prize or perform any of our other obligations under the Promotion Terms and Conditions, then we shall not be in breach of the Promotion Terms and Conditions. In accordance with Clause 23 below, in these circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.]
18. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the goodwill gesture description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner. By way of example, without limitation, anything else other than the gift card is not included within the prize.
19. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
20. We reserve the right to substitute the goodwill gesture with another goodwill gesture of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
21. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
22. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) and our Promotion Partner as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
25. We, our Promotion Partner and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we and the Promotion Partner will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
26. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
27. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.