FOX - The Passage 2019
18 January 2019, 00:01
The Passage – Capital Network Competition – January 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Passage’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th – 27th January 2019 on Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 18th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on 27th January 2019.
- Entrants must answer a question to be entered into the prize draw.
- At the end of the competition, from all the correct and eligible online entries received, Global will select five winners at random and contact them off air to confirm their prize within 28 working days.
- Global will attempt to contact the winner via telephone, if unsuccessful on three occasions we will select an alternative randomly selected entrant.
- Entrant must be 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Each selected prize winner will receive:
- Bose 700 All In One Bluetooth Smart Sound Bar
- Samsung 55 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR
Specific Prize terms:
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.