Capital Network: eBay 2017
2 October 2017, 00:01 | Updated: 11 January 2018, 15:56
C2C Selling Competition on Capital Network & Capital Xtra, December 2017 – January 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Selling Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 27th December 2017 to Sunday 14th January 2018 on Capital Network & Capital Xtra (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Wednesday 27th December 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th January 2018.
- Entrants must go online, complete the entry form and answer a question to be entered into the Competition.
- The winner will be selected at random from all correct & eligible entries received and notified of their win within 28 days of the closing date.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There is 1 x prize package to be won & it includes the following;
- iPhone X. Features include:
- 5.8 inch
Specific Prize Terms
- Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
- Delivery will be subject to availability of the handset.