On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 6am
3 December 2018, 06:50 | Updated: 14 January 2019, 07:09
Full terms & conditions.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Capital’s Cash Call’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th January 2019 - Friday 18th January 2019 across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must listen on FM or DAB and identify the ‘Cash Track’ (i.e. a song by a specified artist) when played in full on Capital as directed on-air by the presenter(s) and text in whilst the song is playing. For the avoidance of doubt, the song must be played in full and not be part of a spoken presenter link, a piece of Capital station production in between songs, or part of an advertisement / promotional trail.
4. An Entrant must send a text message with the keyword CASH as directed by the presenter(s) on air to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”). The Text System may not recognise any other format of the keyword.
5. Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus one standard rate message.
6. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text before or after the song has played, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one Entrant will be selected at random from all the correct entries and called back. If successful to play on-air, the listener must be able to give the presenter the “phrase that pays” which will be given out on air. Certain variations on this phrase may be deemed acceptable at the producer’s discretion to win the prize. The producer’s decision is final.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If an Entrant fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call, is unable to continue the call for any reason, if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the Entrant, or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a minimum of 1 Competition rounds per weekday broadcast across the Capital Network. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. When you enter the competition, you will receive a text message that invites you to take part in our 4-for-2 offer, whereby if you enter a second time within the same Competition round, you will receive two additional entries into that Competition round at no extra cost. The additional entries will be automatically included once you enter for the second time and you will not need to text again to claim this. If you do text for a third time, the cycle re-commences and you will be charged again.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, each Competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
12. Players and Winners will be required to take part in publicity (including interviews) with national and regional media at the request of Capital. By entering this Competition, you agree that Capital may use your name, hometown, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13. All Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
14. You can enter up to 20 times a day. Any entry attempts beyond this amount may still incur charges, but not be entered into the draw. We strongly advise against excessive use.
15. Winners who have won a prize to the value of £1000 or higher may not enter again for 6 months.
16. The prize is cash in multiples of the cash value given on air. The total amount of cash is determined by the number of songs played from the setup of the Competition up to and including the ‘Cash Track’. Each song is worth a set value given on air by the presenter. (For example, and the avoidance of doubt: if the ‘Cash Track’ is the 4th song played after the competition set-up, and the cash value for each track is £200, the prize will be £800.)
17. Capital reserves the right to award additional prizes for certain Competition rounds at the discretion of the producer.
18. Cash prizes will be paid by BACS transfer to a winner’s bank account.
19. We will endeavor to transfer the prize money to the winner’s bank account within 28 days. This is subject to the winner’s individual bank’s ability to process payment. Each winner will be required to supply the appropriate bank details in writing (via e-Mail) in order for us to process the transfer. In the event that this cannot be fulfilled, the prize money will be paid via cheque, the process for which could also take up to 28 days.
20. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. 21. Prize is non-transferrable and no alternative is available
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAOs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.