On Air Now
The Capital Late Show With Marvin Humes 10pm - 1am
5 August 2019, 08:37 | Updated: 6 August 2019, 17:00
Apple Music on Capital, September 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music Family plan radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6th August 2019 to 11th September 2019 on Capital (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.capitalfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 17.30 on 6th August and close at 23.00 on 11th September 2019
4. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by phone off air.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or older
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Two x Tickets to see Lewis Capaldi live in Glasgow on December 8th 2019.
8. Travel from anywhere in the UK
9. Accommodation for two people for one night in Glasgow at a minimum 4 star hotel.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.