On Air Now
The Capital Weekender With Ministry of Sound 10pm - 5am
10 August 2019, 12:35 | Updated: 18 August 2019, 12:37
Full Terms and Conditions for 'Beat the Drop - Capital in Ibiza’ on Capital Network, August 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://capitalfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Capital in Ibiza - Beat the Drop’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 10th August to Sunday 11th August 2019 across the Capital Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to answer a question within the given time limit. Their answer must be given before a specific piece of production is played on air.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word WIN to 83958 (the “Text Message Line”) during the entry period. Text messages will be charged at your standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. If listeners text outside this entry period, they will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
7. Once the text lines have closed, one winner will be selected at random from all the valid entries and called back. A call will be recorded with the winner and played out on air.
8. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
9. There will be a maximum of 1 competition rounds per day broadcast across the Capital Network. Capital reserves the right to broadcast additional competition rounds when required. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on air. Capital reserves the right to take the game off air at times when programming output requires it.
10. All entrants must be 18 or over and hold a valid UK passport.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
● Return flights for 2 people to Ibiza
● Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
● 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
● Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
● Travel insurance
13. The following terms and conditions apply to the prize:
● Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain). Travel must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
● Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per two people.
● Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
● Hotel is classed as a 4-Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
● Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
● All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
15. Prize is non transferable and no alternative is available.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.